Monday, January 11, 2010

Pre-Pre-Preschool

I know, I know, there isn't such a thing!  Today was Max's first day at our Toddler class where Max might one day attend REAL preschool.  It's a Montessori school and I really didn't know what to expect.  Most of the time the kids just spend "discovering" the toys and interacting with each other.  At the end a little clean up time, song and dance, and we are out the door!  The teacher asked that I record observations about Max during his time at the school.  In my head I immediately went to "is this lady for real?"  After I got over myself and opened my mind a little bit, this is what I observed.

Max is getting really good at vocalizing sounds of objects or animals he knows.  He's got a mean RRROOOARR and a cute RUFF RUFF under his belt.


2 comments:

  1. Meg's got Roar down but Ruff Ruff is definitely outside of her current abilities! Pre-pre-preschool sounds pretty tight. Love the "max" blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to keep up with Max and you guys! Looks COLD! come visit us anytime! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete