Monday, March 29, 2010

Down on the Farm

Our first stop in Colorado was to venture to the SouthEast corner to visit my grandma, cousins, aunts and uncle, who all live on a real live working farm!  I was super excited to see what Max would think of all the animals because he goes crazy making animal sounds whenever he sees them on TV.  I should have known, but all he was interested in were the dogs.  Oh well...I had a blast and it was great being in the middle of no where and getting some fresh air!
Grandma and Great Grandma Casebolt
My cousin breeds Golden Retrievers and happened to have 2 litters while we were there. Max and Samantha checking them out.
Max chasing Snickers (another dog)
In the pen with some of the older puppies, clearly not interested anymore.
Really not interested anymore.  After the novelty of the puppies wore off he was more interested in the mama and daddy dogs...which all seemed to love pushing Max down in the dirt and using him as a play toy.
Riding along while the cows eat.
Checking out the pig pins.
Last attempt at playing with the puppies.  The wood chips were more fun.

I love the farm!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun adventure for him! He's so adorable and I love his little outfit!

    ReplyDelete